My Eid al-Fitr holiday experiences this year


Name : Erika Pradita
Class    : 4Ka23
NPM    : 13114606

My Eid al-Fitr holiday experiences this year


Ramadan is an event that always I look forward to each year, the Event where I could hang out with the family. It's been 3 years since I migrated to jakarta to study at University of Gunadarma, each year I always go for the feast of Eid al-Fitr in my hometown, Makassar.
This year I went to Makassar on Sunday the 3rd week of Ramadan. Becuase as usual, the campus is always set off that is the week before the feast of Eid al-Fitr arrived. My journey to Makassar took 2 hours by airplane, I got there safely and welcomed by my family.
I'm so glad I can hang out with my family, Dad, Mom, brother  and grandmother at home. Suhoor and Iftar together, and I also got a lot of Iftar invitations along with my old friends.
I returned to jakarta a week after the feast of Eid al-Fitr, still use the transport airplanes, I'm grateful to safely and struggled with normal activities again in jakarta. Vacation feels so short, can't wait to go again next year if given the longevity.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PENGUJIAN BERORIENTASI OBYEK

Contoh soal Akuntansi Perusahaan Dagang beserta jawabannya

Soal Latihan Subject Verb Agreement